Sunday 29 July 2012

What happened next...

I started looking at other information sites. Some of them were very good but a bit dated. Some had good information under certain headings and then nothing under others. One I found that was advertising everything under the sun had just 3 items! Not 3 headings, just 3 items. I decided that it was time to look at the issue.

December 2010 and I have some free time. I begin designing the site. Nice charcoal background with deep orange. Some really clever java script to change content. I wanted everything to happen on one page - no looking through menus. The result was spectacular and every person who saw it loved it. I went one stage further. Sub-domains would allow me to have a dedicated site for every county. I started looking at what was needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment